Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It actually worked xD

Who knew getting a really crappy idea would work? So I locked them in a room, but by my own stupidity it was my room and they totally destroyed it to get revenge but they are friends again. Kaitlyn is still surprised it worked. Okay. So now Misaki wants to talk (but, of course, I get to keep typing)
Misaki-
hey! Sorry I wasn't on for...whoa...I haven't been on for a while. Okay, so you know the whole deal with Clementine and I in a fight, blah, blah, blah. Well, as you also know, it's over. I'm so sorry I didn't try to talk and tell you on my own what happened. I'm not going to tell you what the fight was about because we don't really want anyone to know cause it was personal or whatever. Ben doesn't even know what the fight was about, which says something. So I have to quick go but I shall talk soon.
~Misaki and Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment