Sunday, October 31, 2010

Ketch up...heh.

Sorry about the title. I decided to lighten the mood for a second since I needed to catch up with everything I decided to also say 'ketch up'...get it? Yeah, I'll shut up now. Jk, jk. I have to post. So....Clementine and Misaki haven't spoken, Ben still doesn't know what to do, I (Kaitlyn) and Emma have stayed out of it, Joshua has decided to move and see if he can live with his parents who wanted him to leave with the whole attack thing so it would be safe, and Misaki is hanging on...barely. She's been disappearing a lot and I think it's to stay out of everyone's way but I'm not sure. I'm gonna talk to her soon and try to solve it because everything is slightly ridiculous. So much drama *sigh*. So I shall post very soon (Maybe Tuesday or Thursday) and will update y'all. Sound good? Good. Byez
~Kaitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment