Monday, September 13, 2010

Just a lil' bit of everything

POST! POST! POST! POST! POST! POST!
I have gotza dig that into the zombie brain of mine :P I think it's been WEEK'S since I've posted and yet not much has happened. We've been keeping in touch with Lalu and Emma says hi cause she's right behind me. O.O She just said she's stalking me...I'm afraid...(btw this is Joshua) *shrugs* It isn't like I haven't stalked someone myself haha I'm joking, though...I promise...I only do research on people...that's all. Lolz jk it's so obvious I stalk people xD (still joking) So I'm bored along with everyone else...what a surprise....Misaki, Ben, Clementine, and Kaitlyn all got stuck on the elevator cause it stopped working for a while XD They weren't in there for a long time, though. Just some technical difficulties that they got fixed. But other than that nothing else has really happened. So yeah...that's all for now...BYEZ!
~Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment